The Global Clinical Research and Site Management markets are in an ever-changing time. There is an increased pressure to decrease the time to development without sacrificing safety for therapeutics and vaccines which can be attributed to geopolitical and industry forces. In the 1970’s the CRO industry started by providing limited services for clinical trials and has now morphed into a thriving industry serving the entire drug and medical device development process.
In recent years, the trend in the marketplace is to supplement organic growth with acquisitions in areas where smaller companies are more robust and have a specialized niche. In 2020, with the identification of COVID-19, the market is continuing to adapt. Additional capital and resources are being deployed in the sector alongside innovative technology as companies look to save money on R&D. There is more appreciation for what can be done with increased collaboration and valuations remain strong.
Harbor’s knowledge of the industry along with its complement of industry experts will listen to your needs and help you navigate the transaction landscape allowing you to come away with a strong sense of accomplishment on the other side of the transaction.
- Understand your business and seek value through market demand
- Normalizing your financial data to conform to industry standards
- Reviewing tax and regulatory matters as they relate to your sale
- Working with you or a designated staff member exclusively to obtain information. Confidentiality is key to our success
- Interviewing and qualifying all potential buyers before agreeing to disclose any information about your business
- Negotiating deals based upon your goals, then presenting them for your approval before proceeding
- Coordinating with the attorneys to generate all necessary documents required to close the transaction