There has been significant market activity in the Digital Health market during the past several years. With projections of over $100 billion available market over the next several years, approaching $150 billion by 2025, there is little sign of slowing activity in the space.
Technology in healthcare has many beneficial applications, from computerized health information management to automation and devices—across the Internet of Things (IoT), wearables, Continuum of Care (CoC) services, mHealth, telehealth and telemedicine. Current market trends point to an ever-growing dependence on technology to enhance patient outcomes, improve the delivery of care, and optimize healthcare system operations.
While digital health technologies offer lucrative opportunities, legislation and regulatory requirements can represent costly and inhibiting potential pitfalls. We have identified the continuous shift toward the cost-reduction, value-based healthcare model and maintain diligence of the healthcare IT market to advise our clients on market opportunities. Our M&A services will advise you every step of the way. Take advantage of over 100 years of combined knowledge to navigate your transaction to success.
Our services include the following:
- Valuing your business based upon a number of industry variables
- Normalizing your financial data to conform to industry standards
- Reviewing tax and regulatory matters as they relate to your sale
- Working with you or a designated staff member exclusively to obtain information. Confidentiality is key to our success
- Interviewing and qualifying all potential buyers before agreeing to disclose any information about your business
- Negotiating deals based upon your goals, then presenting them for your approval before proceeding
- Coordinating with the attorneys to generate all necessary documents required to close the transaction
Expert Strategic Advice
Choosing someone that could mentor me with all of the nuances of this type of business was important. I was very fortunate to find Mark who has been instrumental in helping me understand not only what needed to be done but also how to accomplish it in the most effective, efficient way.