The Home Infusion market has achieved significant growth and recognition over the past 10 years. There are many firms seeking to acquire pharmacies in this area. Harbor has also seen interest from private equity firms who are building their portfolios in the infusion space. Harbor evaluates and maintains a wide network of potential buyers in this area. Once we establish your objectives, Harbor contacts those within our network which meet your criteria.
Our goal is to make the process as effortless as possible for you. Harbor identifies potential buyers, compiles your financial data and prepares it for their review. We manage all the details until a transaction is completed.
Harbor’s services include the following:
- Comprehensive review of your financial data in order to maximize the value of your company
- Evaluating specific regulations and tax issues related to an exit
- Making our strong relationships with public companies and venture capital firms available to you so we can achieve the highest valuation.
- Formulating multiple paths to an exit based upon your goals
- Negotiating a deal based upon your specific objectives
- Evaluating and qualifying all prospective buyers before agreeing to disclose confidential information about your business
- Outlining terms of the deal with the designated attorneys in order to streamline the process and reduce legal costs.
They [Harbor] understand what operational and financial information is necessary and how best to prepare it in a format that interested several potential buyers. He helped us choose the one that would be a best “fit” for us as well as maximizing our sale price. The bottom line is that our business sold for the price we had asked for, and I personally have had some extra time on my hands to play some golf.
I would recommend Harbor Healthcare Consultants to anyone that has an interest in selling their business… If you want the team that will make it happen call Harbor Healthcare Consultants.
Biofusion Inc., President/CEO
Mark Campbell, RPh